LDC Sales & Consulting performs our brush plating service either in our workshop in Rättvik or on site with the customer to short the downtime.
Brush plating is an cold metal coating process that is an further developed from tank plating, but with an faster coating time.
- We often plate directly to the dimensions within tolerance
- We have around 70 different electrolytes with different hardness and properties. This makes it possible to use this method in many different places.
- Cold process, this means that there will not be any differences in the base.
- Good adhesion allows the layer to be machined.
- Mobile equipment to allow us to perform jobs on site.
- Fast coating speed compared to plating in tanks.
- Plating may be performed on all electrically conducting material such as stainless, cast iron, bronze.
- Very dense layer can be obtained, good for eg corrosion protection.
- Very compact layers can be applied, this allow very good corrosion protection.
|LDCSC-4803||Cadmium S||No Bake||Ph 11|
|LDCSC-2403||Krom||HRc 70||Ph 6|
|LDCSC-2702||Kobolt M||HRc 40||Ph 2|
|LDCSC-2904||Koppar Alk||HRc 25||Ph 6,5|
|LDCSC-2903||Koppar Acid||HRc 25||Ph 0,5|
|LDCSC-2801||Nickel bonding||HRc 48||Ph 1|
|LDCSC-2803||Nickel HS||HRc 54||Ph 7,6|
|LDCSC-2807||Nickel Acid||HRc 48||Ph 2|
|LDCSC-2874||Nickel-Tung.||HRc 57||Ph 1|
|LDCSC-5001||Tenn||Brinell 6||Ph 7,3|
|LDCSC-3001||Zink||Brinell 40||Ph 8,5|
|LDCSC-2827||Nickel-Cobolt||HRc 50||Ph 2|
|LDCSC-4701||Silver||HV 130||Ph 11,5|
|LDCSC-7901||Guld||HV 110||Ph 10|